A former New Jersey police officer who killed his ex-daughter-in-law and another woman at a Delaware courthouse before fatally shooting himself was diagnosed more than 20 years ago with a brain tumor.
The charges against David Matusiewicz are prosaic — suspected of being in Maryland when he said he was in New Jersey — but authorities are investigating his role in the murder of his ex-wife Christine Belford and her friend Laura Mulford, shot by his father Thomas Matusiewicz.
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia