The measure would raise penalties for damaging a war memorial or public artwork from $300 in the current law to $1,000 and up to 30 days of jail time.
Their 4-7 record in 2010 represented the first time the Golden Rams finished under .500 since 2002. It was also the first losing season in Bill Zwaan’s 14 years as a collegiate head coach.
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects
- National Immigration Rates On The Rise While Births Are On The Decline
- Former Hockey Star Reflects On Highs And Lows Of His Career
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Temple University Sophomore Puts School's Leftovers To Better Use