Despite founding Wing Bowl, which is set for Friday, it was a cheesesteak that left Angelo Cataldi choking, breathless and ready to pass out.
A Trenton family has two New Jersey State Troopers to thank for saving their disabled son who was choking along the highway.
What would you do if your child started choking at dinner and couldn’t breathe? It happened to a popular Philadelphia radio personality, who shared the scary ordeal with Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl.
A child told lunchtime aide Karen Olszewski (photo) that a classmate was choking on a Dorito and she jumped into action.