The woman fought her attacker until the daughter woke up, possibly scaring off the intruder.
The 20-year-old victim was waiting for a visitor when she heard a knock at the door. The suspect forced his way in attacking the female. He then began choking her until she passed out.
Despite founding Wing Bowl, which is set for Friday, it was a cheesesteak that left Angelo Cataldi choking, breathless and ready to pass out.
A Trenton family has two New Jersey State Troopers to thank for saving their disabled son who was choking along the highway.
What would you do if your child started choking at dinner and couldn’t breathe? It happened to a popular Philadelphia radio personality, who shared the scary ordeal with Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl.
A child told lunchtime aide Karen Olszewski (photo) that a classmate was choking on a Dorito and she jumped into action.