A Montgomery County judge ordered a Bridgeport couple held for trial on Thursday on all charges for nearly starving their 6-year-old son to death.
Kenneth Rothweiler is calling on Governor Corbett and state lawmakers to do the right thing and lift the statute of limitations on child abuse victims.
Montgomery County authorities have charged a Bridgeport, Pa. couple with assault and endangerment for nearly starving their six-year-old son to death.
Seeking to make amends for the Penn State child sex abuse scandal, the university said it has given more than $1.1 million in football bowl revenues to its new center for child abuse research and treatment.
PatchesKids.org is a non-profit that provides Patches the bear to young children to help them better express emotion. Because April is child abuse awareness month, the group decided to do something even bigger.
April is Child Abuse Prevention Month, and officials in Montgomery County, Pa. say the community really needs to step up to make sure our children are safe.
Five teenage boys came forward to testify during a preliminary hearing for former Colonial Middle School teacher William Schellinger.
Guards found 49-year-old Ivan Pravilov, who ran camps for young hockey players in the US, unresponsive in his cell.
A Montgomery County mother is headed to county prison for at least eight months after admitting that she caused injuries to the young daughter she adopted from Russia when the girl was three-years-old.
Witnesses have detailed the horrific murder of a three-year-old Philadelphia boy who was beaten, burned, and tortured for months before he died last summer.
A new Philadelphia ordinance that went into effect January 1st provides an added layer of protection for the city’s most vulnerable children.
In the wake of the Penn State scandal, child abuse victims and victim advocates shared their stories before a gathering of state lawmakers on Monday, continuing their push for child predator legislation.
City and social service agency officials are imploring the public to take a more proactive role in reporting child abuse and neglect.
Chris reviews the Congressional Deficit Supercommittee’s failure to reach a deal to reduce the deficit. He talks to former FBI Agent Jeff Lanza about the appointment of former FBI Director Louie Freeh being appointed to investigate the Penn State sexual abuse scandal, and John O’Hurley about hosting the Philadelphia Dog Show
The father of Danieal Kelly has been sentenced to prison along with two social workers for their roles in the starvation death of the disabled Philadelphia teen in 2006.
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Chris Christie's Wife: He'd Make A Good President
- State-Wide Ribbon Cutting Marks Opening Of Jersey Shore Season
- Paper Urges New Jersey Governor Christie To Make Rebuilt Beaches Free
- Consumer Advocate: Scammers Prey On Veterans During Memorial Day
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta