Twenty-year-old Christina Regusters is the only person charged with the kidnapping, but an attorney is convinced that others were involved.
Chief Inspector Cynthia Dorsey, in her written testimony, said the investigation by the Office of School Safety reveals “serious security breaches at the (girl’s) school.”
Police in Gloucester Township, New Jersey say they have located a 1-year-old girl who was abducted from a daycare Wednesday evening.
Defense attorney W. Fred Harrison Jr. had argued that defendant Christina Regusters has no previous criminal record, has denied the allegations in this case, and has ties to the community.
District policy calls for anyone signing out a student to go to the main office, with identification, where their name should be matched with a list of approved individuals.
The 8-year-old girl has testified she was playing in her front yard at about 1:00 in the afternoon when Leo Haley pulled up in a black car, approached her and grabbed her.
Delaware State Police have canceled an Amber Alert for a missing mother, 19-year-old Lizzet Vasquez, and her 4-year-old son, Andy Lee Martinez.
A 9-month-old who was abducted by her father Friday evening has been located by New Jersey State Police and returned safely to her home.
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...