An Atlantic County high school was evacuated Thursday morning after the report of a chemical spill.
Police and Hazmat crews responded to an ammonia leak in the Tacony section of the city.
Students headed back to class in Paulsboro public schools this morning, for the first time since a train derailment and chemical spill 11 days ago.
U.S. Coast Guard officials said Thursday that pumping operations on the breached rail car have been completed, which is a step in the right direction for still-evacuated residents in Paulsboro.
A shelter-in-place order that was issued Monday morning for residents in Paulsboro, New Jersey has been lifted.
The vapors of vinyl chloride is the troublesome irritant that some people at a train derailment scene in Paulsboro, New Jersey may have been exposed to.
A hazmat crew in Gloucester County is investigating a chemical spill at a cocoa factory Monday evening.
- Man Sues South Philly Sex Shop, Claims Gel Burned His Weenie
- Okla. Tornado Is Another Tragedy Requiring Vigilance By All Parents of Young Kids
- 'Operation Swill' Targets NJ Bars Found Selling Cheap Liquor In Premium Bottles
- Tech Company Looking To Fill Open Jobs With Adults With Autism
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught in FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...