Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul
Protesters gathered outside the Cathedral Basilica Saints Peter and Paul to deliver another blow to the Archdiocese of Philadelphia that has taken so many hits already.
The spiritual leader of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia addressed the grand jury report on priest sex abuse and his response to it during his Ash Wednesday mass in center city.
Church abuse protesters handed out flyers during Ash Wednesday mass in front of the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul, one day after 21 priests were temporarily removed from ministry by the church.
Could those charges have long-term implications for the future of the Catholic Church in the Delaware Valley?
While not nearly as popular as the standing-room only Christmas Eve midnight Mass, the dawn-Mass at the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul in Philadelphia holds special meaning for those in attendance.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta