Investigation Continues Into 4 Deaths At Delaware ApartmentsThe dead were found at in apartments identified by police as the Hidden Valley Apartment Complex.
Carbon Monoxide Sickens Eight People In NorristownFire crews were called to a home along the 100 block of West Airy Lane around 11 p.m. Saturday.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sickens 3 Adults, 2 Children In SummerdaleFive people, including two children, were sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning overnight inside a home in Northeast Philadelphia.
Carbon Monoxide Scare Forces Evacuation Of Concordville HotelMore than a hundred guests were evacuated from the Best Western hotel in Concordville, Delaware County after a carbon monoxide leak was detected inside the building.
For Grilling Season, Philly's Top Firefighter Issues Annual Safety WarningsPhiladelphia fire commissioner Lloyd Ayers says to take a good look at your barbecue grill before lighting it up.
2 Adults, 3 Children Found Dead Inside Pennsylvania CabinTwo adults and three children were found dead inside a small cabin in north-central Pennsylvania with "toxic levels" of carbon monoxide in their blood, authorities said.
On Heels Of Power Outages, Carbon Monoxide Shows Its DangersAcross the Delaware Valley, around 50 people have been sickened by carbon monoxide fumes as of Thursday afternoon, with Chester County leading the way.
Chester County Hospitals See Dozens Of Patients With Carbon Monoxide PoisoningChester County Emergency Management says so far they have 25 cases, including the seven mentioned above, of carbon monoxide poisoning.
7 Children Sickened By Carbon Monoxide At New Jersey Skating RinkSeven children were taken to area hospitals and treated for carbon monoxide poisoning in Hamilton Township, New Jersey on Saturday.
After Hurricane Sandy, Hospitals See Spike in Carbon Monoxide PoisoningDanger from the storm didn't end when the wind and rain died down. Some injuries occur in the aftermath.
12th Storm-Related Death Reported In PennsylvaniaThe Berks County coroner's office says an 86-year-old man was found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning Wednesday evening.