The incident happened on Friday evening at the Gulf Gas Station on Route 130.
On Friday, Feb. 8th, 38-year-old Rhonda Scott, of Camden, was stabbed multiple times then severely burned in what appears to have been an intentionally set fire in an abandoned home on the 1700 block of Tioga Street.
Jeffrey “Jazzy” Jones of Camden will also have to serve 12 years of supervised release once he’s freed from prison.
By better than two-to-one, members of Camden’s police union have voted down a deal that would have allowed more of their number to transfer to a new force to be run by Camden County, with the FOP serving as their bargaining agent.
A federal judge on Thursday sentenced Jason Stetser for his role in a scheme to steal drugs and money and plant evidence in a scandal that resulted in 200 drug charges being dropped because of possibly tainted evidence.
Felony murder charges have been filed against a Camden man accused of attacking and repeatedly stabbing another city resident earlier this month.
Private Doctors on Cooper’s Heart Institute Advisory Board were allegedly paid to refer patients to Cooper’s heart center.
Children’s Garden director Mike Devlin says he received a letter from the state Treasury Department last week saying that the garden needs to move by March 31 so the land can go to the Adventure Aquarium.
A young girl is in critical condition after being shot in the face by her father in Camden late Thursday night, police said.
The shooting happened on Thurman Street just before 10:15 p.m.
Camden’s Cooper Health System has agreed to a $12.6 million settlement resolving allegations the hospital entered into improper consulting and compensation agreements with physicians while building its cardiology program.
“Code Blues” have been issued in multiple municipalities due to the cold weather, and in Camden, residents are also being given access to “warming shelters.”
A Camden resident who fatally shot a romantic rival three years ago when both were high school students has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.
The accident happened around 3:53 p.m. at Westfield and 40th Streets.
Nadia Ali, the program manager for the Camden Citywide Diabetes Collaborative, says patients with diabetes are twice as likely to go to the ER as patients without diabetes.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...