Police in Camden are searching for a man they believe is responsible for two recent attacks on women.
Camden County authorities say they have arrested one man and are searching for another in connection with a murder earlier this month.
Camden County freeholders have hired a consultant to coordinate formation of a new county police department, with Camden its’ sole client at this point.
According to police, 28-year-old Wilfredo Diaz was shot around 7 a.m. near the intersection of South 6th and Line Streets in Camden. The victim was later pronounced dead.
Authorities in Camden are investigating a shooting that happened early Friday afternoon.
Janira Lebron, of the 200 block of S 27th Street in Camden, initially told investigators on Wednesday that she had been sexually assaulted near Baird Boulevard and Randolph Street in Camden shortly after noon.
Police have released a sketch of the suspect wanted in a string of sexual assaults on underage girls that all happened near Camden high school.
Those opposed to seeing Camden’s police force taken over by Camden County are laying out a two-pronged attack to block the effort.
DRPA officials insist their officers will patrol their properties and nothing else.
- Eyewitness News Speaks One-On-One With Gov. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With 3 Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...