Camden Fire Department
Camden Fire Chief Michael Harper says the fire broke out just before noon Wednesday and was contained to one classroom.
There’s a two-year limit on the grants, dubbed “SAFER,” which amount to just over $5 million for Camden and just under $10 million for Atlantic City.
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes