Chris talks to Senator Pat Toomey about his compromise with Democrats for background checks on gun purchases and Senator Paul Ryan about President Obama’s latest budget proposal. He also talks to Tim Goeglein from Focus on the Family about the latest trends on abortion and out-of-wedlock births.
Chris is broadcasting live all week from the Heritage Foundation in Washington DC. He talks to Jim Gilmore, the President of the Free Congress Foundation, the President of the NRA, David Keene about their efforts to fight restrictive gun ownership laws, and Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel about their tough home opening weekend against Kansas City.
Governor Corbett today will also roll out his plan to address the rising costs of state and school employee pensions. And he’s expected to propose lifting the cap on gasoline taxes at the wholesale level when he outlines a long-awaited proposal to raise new money for transportation projects.
- Eyewitness News Speaks One-On-One With Gov. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With 3 Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...