Bucks County Republican Scott Petri
The House Monday night began debating the proposal by Majority Leader Mike Turzai, an Allegheny County Republican, that would give Pennsylvania beer distributors right of first refusal for 1,600 retail licenses for wine and spirits sales that would be available.
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All