Bucks County Prison
Armed with nearly four dozen arrest warrants, police and state constables went knocking on doors looking for people wanted for a variety of crimes.
The attorney representing a Chalfont Borough police officer who was accused of faking his own shooting earlier this week says his client is embarrassed by what happened and is remorseful.
Jon Cousin was being held in the Bucks County Prison in lieu of $150,000 bail, but could be released if he raises ten percent of that amount.
A second employee from the Bensalem School District is under arrest accused of taking part in what police believe may be a stolen property ring operating out of the district’s bus garage.
Tyrone Dinkins, 37, of Oreland, Pa., was committed to prison in lieu of $800,000 bail following arraignment on charges of inappropriate contact with eight female members of the school choir.
Police arrested a Bucks County man on DUI charges after he allegedly blew through a check point early Sunday morning, nearly striking five officers.
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Man Arrested After Firing Shots At Stepdaughter, Police In North Philadelphia
- 3 Stabbed In 2 Separate Incidents In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...