State transportation officials say the Route 168 bridge deck over Interstate 295 will fully reopen this weekend.
Authorities were called into action after an explosion on a bridge over the Amtrak train tracks early Friday evening in the Brewerytown neighborhood of Philadelphia.
The Tacony-Palmyra Bridge is temporarily closed after a fire broke out Friday afternoon.
In Burlington City, a seven year old beagle named Brandi is quickly becoming the stuff of legends.
Chris discussed getting to the Sixers game through the chaos of the Broad Street Run. He talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup, Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel and Entertainment Tonight’s Nancy O’Dell.
Philadelphia Gas Works and the Fire Department are monitoring a 6-inch gas main leak in Frankford near Aramingo Avenue and Wakeling Street.
State officials are suing contractors involved in a failed effort to build a new bridge over the Indian River Inlet in coastal Sussex County.
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Discontent
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta