Philadelphia police say they will continue to use breathalyzers in DUI stops, while state police have suspended their use due to a central Pennsylvania ruling.
The Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office now says close to 1,500 drunken driving cases could potentially be in jeopardy because of improperly calibrated police breathalyzers.
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure In Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...