New Jersey’s Health Department wants hospitals to encourage new mothers to breastfeed.
I am often asked the question whether breast feeding is better than bottle feeding and my answer is that there is not an easy yes or no answer.
Doctors need to ask all women of childbearing age if they might be pregnant before prescribing medications. That’s because some are safe during pregnancy but others are not.
Breastfeeding-friendly employers in Philadelphia were recognized on Thursday as part of Breastfeeding Awareness Week.
The World Health Organization recommends that women breastfeed for the first six months of life. But what do most women do?
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...