Brad Lidge talks about whether he injured his knee in the 08 World Series celebration.
Chris previews tonight’s Republican Primaries in Mississippi and Alabama and what a victory would mean to Mitt Romney. He talks to Scott Rudich of Round Guy Breweries about dealing with the Liquor Control Board in Pennsylvania and to Julie Chen and Aisha Tyler of CBS Television’s The Talk.
Brad Lidge called the 2012 Nationals the most talented team he’s ever been on.
The man who threw that final pitch in 2008 is now officially joining another former Phillie, Jayson Werth, in Washington.
Chris reacts to last night’s Republican Debate in Florida and recounts the events at the debate party in West Chester. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday about blind trusts and CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about Brad Lidge signing in Washington.
Brad Lidge will not be wearing a Phillies uniform this season
Oswalt gets a $2 million buyout instead of $16 million next season. Lidge receives a $1.5 million buyout instead of $12.5 million next year.
Ian Desmond hit a tying homer with two outs in the ninth inning, then Jonny Gomes was hit by a pitch from Brad Lidge with the bases loaded in the 10th on Sunday, giving the Washington Nationals an unlikely 5-4 win over the Philadelphia Phillies.
The Phillies have activated reliever Brad Lidge off the 15-day disabled list and have designated Danys Baez for assignment.
Brad Lidge has not pitched for the Phillies all season because of shoulder issues.
Welcome to the new blog! I’m thrilled to have partnered with CBSPhilly.com, and hope that baseball fans both in Philly and across the country dig what we are putting together.
Shane Victorino left Saturday’s game with the Atlanta Braves in the eighth inning with a sore right hamstring and will not play in Sunday’s final game of the series, according to Phillies manager Charlie Manuel.
The Philadelphia Phillies placed closer Jose Contreras on the 15-day disabled list on Sunday with a strained right elbow.
Phillies center fielder Shane Victorino left Saturday’s game against Houston with soreness in his left calf.
Phillies closer Brad Lidge is expected to miss three to six weeks while recovering from shoulder trouble. Philadelphia general manager Ruben Amaro Jr. said Tuesday that the right-handed reliever will not need surgery to fix the problem.
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...