Former heavyweight boxing champion Larry Holmes has won a legal round in a towing dispute at his eastern Pennsylvania restaurant.
Fresh off a trip to Las Vegas for Floyd Mayweather’s last fight, Anthony Gargano hopes that boxing survives.
A year layoff. A little two-month stay in a county prison. A falling out with a rapper buddy. And apparently an injured, swollen right hand. None of it really mattered. Floyd Mayweather has always been able to blot things out when it’s come to his craft.
There used to be a time when a passing wind or an ant crossing a sidewalk would set off Floyd Mayweather. It doesn’t seem like it anymore.
The Philadelphia gym where former heavyweight champ Joe Frazier lived and trained has been named to the National Register of Historic Places.
Garcia remained undefeated, 26-0, with 16 knockouts, and retained his RING, WBA and WBC junior welterweight titles in beating Zab Judah by unanimous decision Saturday night before more than 13,000 at Barclays Center.
A historical perspective on the legacy of Bernard Hopkins.
Hopkins has constantly defied odds—and he did against Cloud on Saturday night, breaking his own record by becoming the oldest fighter in boxing history to win a major world title.
Bernard Hopkins wants you to still believe. The future Hall of Famer is still around, believe it or not.
Floyd Mayweather signs a six-fight deal with CBS.
The only time a court will actually force a defendant to act in a certain way – a remedy called specific performance – is where money can’t put the winner in as good a position as he would have been had the contract been fully performed.
Each day, Garcia grinds out a championship career on the second floor of a dusty, cramped North Philadelphia gym, with only a sign that says “Swift Boxing Club,” and an arrow pointing toward rickety, wooden steps off to the side of the building that provide the only evidence Philly’s next top fighter is inside.
A statue honoring late boxing great Joe Frazier is going up soon. Many say it’s a long overdue tribute to a Philadelphia sports icon.
Pounding out the details of his personal life on a Broadway stage doesn’t seem to faze Mike Tyson.
Tim Bradley thought he reached the top. The dedicated, rugged welterweight from Palm Springs, California—a road warrior who built his career from scratch—cashed in by doing something no one thought he could do in beating Manny Pacquiao Saturday night in Las Vegas for the WBO welterweight title.
- South Jersey Police Officer Rescues Man From Burning Home
- Gov. Christie Orders Flags In New Jersey To Be Flown Half-Staff In Mourning of Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- La Salle University's President To Step Down In May 2014
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...