Medical spas, known for quick beauty treatments, have exploded in popularity. But as 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has learned, some people come out burned and scarred.
Botox is becoming a super drug for many health conditions, many of which might surprise you. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl is On Your Side with more.
June is national Migraine Awareness Month and there are new ways to battle the debilitating pain.
A New Jersey Assembly committee has approved a measure that would severely restrict the use of Botox by minors.
With these bitter temperatures, many of us have cold hands. But for some, it can be especially uncomfortable and potentially, a sign that something is wrong.
- Brotherly Love: Chefs Compete In MANNA Guac-Off
- Montco Advocates For The Elderly Discuss State Funding Needs
- Delaware County Girl Takes Big Step Towards Recovery 1 Week After Lung Transplant Surgery
- Free Monthly Summer Concerts Announced For Race Street Pier
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court Is Out Of Business
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...