In the ’90s, if the idea was suggested that Soundgarden would still be around in two decades, playing a posh casino in Atlantic City for fans paying $85 a pop, even fans would have found it hard to believe.
Revel, Atlantic City’s newest casino, will be filing for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy next month, less than one year after opening to the public.
A New Jersey casino says it will become the first casino in the United States to let hotel guests gamble from their rooms over the TV set.
While some questioned the wisdom of opening a $2.4 billion casino resort in a cutthroat market at the end of a nationwide financial meltdown, some investors still believe in Revel.
The Jacksons hit the road for their Unity Tour which made a stop at the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City.
Reality TV star Melissa Gorga recently hosted a party at mur.mur night club inside the Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa in Atlantic City.
New Jersey has seized nearly $70,000 in jackpots won by gamblers who told Atlantic City casinos to keep them out.
Labor contracts between Atlantic City’s largest union and nine casinos are due to expire in one month and Local 54 is negotiating a new contract with another.
Click More to hear full podcast
Denis Leary talks Flyers/Bruins, Phils/BoSox, Rescue Me and comedy. Appearing live at Borgata May 22nd.
- Activists Work To Spread The Word On The 175th Anniversary Of The Burning Of Pennsylvania Hall
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder