Chris analyzes the President’s stop at the Franklin Institute last night for a fundraiser. He talks to the Philly Posts Kevin Cirilli from the Jerry Sandusky trial and Jennifer Stefano from Americans for Prosperity about Mitt Romney’s chances of winning Pennsylvania.
Chris is left speechless at the latest attack on Mitt Romney. He discusses the ouster of Joe Banner from the Eagles and a black bear loose in New Jersey. He talks to Bob Ingle and Michael Symon about their new book on Chris Christie and to Matt Brouillette of the Commonwealth Foundation about about food stamp fraud and a union contract that could end privatization hope of the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board.
Chris reviews yesterday’s primaries in Pennsylvania, the return of a Michael Landon Plaque in Collingswood, and talks to Dan Dizio, CEO of Philly Pretzel Company.
The Pennsylvania primary is a little more than three weeks away and there are five candidates competing for the Republican nomination for senate to oppose Democrat Bob Casey.
Chris talks about the ongoing issue of Rick Santorum’s personal beliefs being attacked by the media, the funeral of Whitney Houston that took place over the weekend and the closing of the popular Philadelphia cigar bar, Mahogany on Walnut.
Chris talks to New Jersey State Senator Jim Whelan about electronic gambling in Atlantic CIty, Steve Cordasco about a bank settlement on mortgage abuses, Beasley Reece about Phillies Spring Training and Comedian Bob Marley.
Senator Bob Casey wants the Nationals to allow ticket sales to Phillies fans.
Sen. Bob Casey wants the Department of Veterans Affairs to review all veterans’ cemeteries in Pennsylvania, after an audit found that some headstones were misplaced or missing at a cemetery in Philadelphia and five others around the country.
Republican presidential hopeful Rick Santorum said Friday that he’s in the race for the long haul and hasn’t considered dropping out.
Chris discusses the secret that Nancy Pelosi says will prevent Newt Gingrich from becoming President. He talks to former Mayoral Candidate Milton Street about his run for the PA legislature and analyzes how Obamacare is effecting cardiologists.
Chris analyzes the latest allegations against Herman Cain, the decision of Congressman Barney Frank not to run for re-election, the continuation of Occupy Philadelphia, and West Chester’s decision not to allow an atheist group from display their “Tree of Knowledge.”
Pennsylvania’s two senators fare relatively well in a new public opinion poll on their performance.
Senators Bob Casey and Pat Toomey toured the Philadelphia Navy Yard yesterday afternoon to get a first-hand account on jobs being created there.
One of this area’s most prolific political fund raisers has died.
Pennsylvania United States senator Bob Casey says he won’t change the way in which he crisscrosses the commonwealth to meet up with constituents, in light of the Arizona shooting rampage.
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Search For Bank Robbery Suspect In Montgomery County
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...