BMW is recalling more than 30,000 SUVs to fix an oil leak that can knock out the power-assisted braking.
Police say the driver of a 1999 BMW sedan struck an object in the roadway and slowed down. A driver traveling behind the BMW was unable to get out of the way and struck the car.
A police officer opened fire on a suspect who was acting suspiciously following a traffic stop in Northeast Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
“The benefit would be higher energy efficiency, so you get more output power for the amount of energy that you’re putting into the laser,” explains Prof. Pritpal Singh of Villanova University.
Increasingly, car companies want to find ways to let you merge your smartphone with your vehicle but there’s concern over driver distraction, and that must be addressed.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...