There was an interesting study last week which showed a link between autism and the age of the father when the baby is conceived.
Doctors need to ask all women of childbearing age if they might be pregnant before prescribing medications. That’s because some are safe during pregnancy but others are not.
The family of a young boy who spent the first month of his life in a neonatal unit visited the Virtua Hospital in Voorhees, NJ on Friday to promote awareness about premature births.
A Moorestown teenager who has battled an incurable and rare disease since her birth makes it her life’s work to help others.
If you are considering getting pregnant, you should see an obstetrician as soon as you can.
Microcephaly, or a small head circumference, is often associated with problems during brain development and may cause severe disabilities.
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Study: Kids Exposed To Air Pollution At Young Age At Higher Risk Of Hyperactivity
- Delaware County SPCA Offering Free Pet Adoptions For Vets And Military Families
- Google To Roll Out New Feature That Allows Users To Send Money Via Gmail
- Nutter's Tax Plan For Philadelphia School Funding Introduced in City Council
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta