By Bill Campbell There were a couple of baseball incidents last weekend that managed to escape much attention. They happened about a thousand or more miles south of Philadelphia and to teams other than our […]
Sixers coach Doug Collins made a speech to his team a week or so ago that should be converted to writing and posted on bulletin boards in every professional locker room in the country.
By Bill Campbell Chip Kelly: The Eagles’ signing of Oregon’s Chip Kelly as their new head coach was, indeed, a surprise – at least to me. I didn’t expect them to sign someone without previous […]
For failing to do so, Jeffrey Lurie must be held responsible.
By Bill Campbell The Eagles: There was a picture in one of our daily newspapers on Monday morning. It showed Eagles’ trainer, Rich Burkholder, hugging Coach Andy Reid on Sunday afternoon after that last- second […]
After the Eagles’ loss to the Redskins on Sunday, the question echoing through the halls of the NovaCare Complex should be, “Does anyone have the slightest idea what they’re doing?”
Delaware Valley residents just faced a period of indecision: they had to figure out whether to focus upon Sandy or Andy. The Eagles’ performance against the Atlanta Falcons probably led many to one conclusion: watch Sandy.
Have you ever seen worse quarterbacking than we did on Sunday?
Just last week I wrote something about veteran Atlanta Braves star Chipper Jones having a flair for the dramatic.
By Bill Campbell Baseball’s Home Stretch As we approach the home stretch of the big league baseball season, it’s interesting to observe the comparative closeness of the races in both major league divisions. In the […]
By Bill Campbell: It was a big weekend at the Olympics in London.
Let’s examine the plight of the Phillies after being swiped in Miami by a team of Marlins that has been struggling of late.
If any sport in the land has needed a boost in interest and attendance, it’s horse racing. A colt named I’ll Have Another was poised to give it a shot.
By Bill Campbell Wilt Chamberlain We’ve heard a lot about Wilt Chamberlain recently, mainly because we just celebrated the fiftieth anniversary of his 100-point game. But a word from the U.S. Postal Service last week […]
Bill Campbell talks the Sixers season, Kyle Kendrick’s success and Albert Pujols’ struggles.
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...