Philadelphia may have more than its share of urban outdoor dining spots, but when it comes to rooftop bars and lounges, the city—sadly—comes up short. Still, the pickings aren’t quite slim to none.
The incident occurred around 12:20 a.m. Monday, shortly after a bar patron hit a 29-year-old man over the head with a beer bottle.
“We have a lot of it up here. A guy will get in an argument and put a dead squirrel on his girlfriend’s doorknob, that kind of thing,” Dworek said.
A man was rushed to the hospital after walking into a Philadelphia bar with a gunshot wound to the neck.
After four unrelated shootings and six stabbings, only one person dead.
An off-duty officer and a woman are shot inside a bar after the officer tried to break up an argument. Both of the victims suffered non-life threatening injuries.
While Flyers’ fans are feeling down right now, they can now drown their sorrows in a beer that pokes fun at one of their most-hated rivals.
Neither visitors nor locals looking for a delicious Italian meal will go hungry in the City of Brotherly Love. Pile on the mozzarella and check out any of these must-try Italian joints the next time a marinara sauce craving strikes. Buon appetito!
State officials say a Jersey shore bar served cheaper vodka to customers who paid for premium spirits.
A man is in critical condition after being shot outside a Philadelphia bar early Friday morning.
“I’ve seen where bouncers could have taken a deep breath, taken a little more time and maybe calm the situation, instead of laying their hands on people and making situations worse,” Bill Greenlee says.
When the sun goes down, the Jersey Shore’s electrifying nightlife heats up! From sexy escapes at posh clubs to casual evenings at seaside bars, the Shore offers tons of trend-setting venues.
New Jersey’s Supreme Court has ruled a convicted drunken driver has the right to sue the bar that served him.
With summer finally here, it’s time for visitors and locals alike to enjoy the sand, surf, sun, stars and of course, the party scene at the Jersey Shore.
Police in Delaware and Chester counties have now identified the man they’re looking for in connection with a series of credit card thefts from women’s purses at restaurants and bars along the Main Line.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta