Autumn Pasquale’s mother took her ex-husband to court, claiming she had been stripped of access to the $100,000 fund and wasn’t being included in plans for a marker on the girl’s grave.
A planned rally calling for two teen brothers accused of killing 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale to be tried as adults did not happen Tuesday.
Three months after a 12-year-old New Jersey girl was killed, her divorced parents are in a court battle over control of a memorial fund and headstone for the girl’s grave.
There was another closed door hearing Tuesday in Woodbury, New Jersey for a pair of teens charged in the murder of a 12-year-old Autumn Paquale.
“I need 30 minutes with any of these top officials, and I can show them at least 12 mistakes Mr. Dalton’s office made in the first 24 hours,” an uncle of the 12-year-old murder victim says.
After the 12-year-old Gloucester County, NJ girl went missing in mid-October, the story took a tragic turn to an ending few could comprehend.
A judge has denied news organizations access to court hearings in the case of two teenage brothers accused of killing a 12-year-old southern New Jersey girl.
Prosecuters have filed motions to have the pair tried as adults, which, if granted, could put them behind bars for life if convicted.
A Gloucester County judge has ordered two Clayton teens to remain in custody charged as juveniles in last month’s murder of 12-year-old neighbor Autumn Pasquale.
A Family Court judge in Gloucester County, NJ is considering a motion to open to the news media the proceedings related to the murder of a Gloucester County girl last month.
Two restaurants in South Jersey were planning to give part of their dinner proceeds Thursday night to the family of the 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale, who was murdered in late October.
Prosecutor Sean Dalton says the gravity of the case should move it to adult court.
Autumn Pasquale, the 12-year-old Clayton girl found murdered this week, was laid to rest amidst hundreds, if not thousands of family, friends and neighbors Saturday. This as a pair of teenaged neighbor boys stand accused of killing her for her bicycle.
Jaime Kaigh, an attorney hired by the parents of murder victim Autumn Pasquale, requested privacy for them as they get ready to bury their daughter.
Autumn Pasquasle, 12, was reported missing from her home on Saturday night, only to be found dead two days later in a neighbor’s recycling can.
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...