Youth court allows teenagers to serve as jurors, judges and attorneys, handling real-life cases involving their peers.
A Pennsylvania lawyer blamed an addiction to video games for the sloppy legal work that’s cost him a three-year suspension.
A Delaware bankruptcy judge is refusing to approve the Catholic Diocese of Wilmington’s reorganization plan because it allows for the possibility of payments to pedophile priests.
by KYW’s Bob Bicknell Here’s a site for those practicing law. Yes, you – the ones who are often the butt of those “lawyer” jokes now have a funny website to call your very own.
- Child Struck By Car Waiting For Bus In Burlington County
- Blog: Virgin America Best, Spirit Worst in Consumer Reports Airline Ratings
- Ramsey: Internal Affairs Is Investigating Police Involved Shootings
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Defrauding FEMA After Sandy
- Allentown Firefighters Find Body In Burned Apartment
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring...
- Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes
- Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts...
- Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence