3 On Your Side consumer reporter Jim Donovan is here to explain why your smartphone may get even more expensive.
“Connected” cars are coming to an auto dealer near you.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan tells us about a new survey that ranks the best performers for a variety of tech needs.
The nation’s top law enforcement groups are pushing Congress to force cell companies to hold on to your text messages. That’s raising concern among privacy groups.
A software glitch appears to be behind a rude awakening for some users.
T-Mobile has never sold the iPhone, but the wireless company still wants iPhone customers.
AT&T is re-booting a campaign about the dangers of texting and driving and it’s turning to a south Philadelphia organization for help in spreading the message.
The Carrier Compare app lets you see which carriers offer the best service for your iPhone in different locations.
The free app checks signal strength, download speed and Internet response time. Each test is recorded and sent back to their servers, and it’s that crowdsourced info that shows you whether Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T works best.
Cable TV customers might be in for a refund now that an anti-trust lawsuit against Comcast has been ordered to jury trial by a judge in Philadelphia.
Apple’s new iPad revealed on Wednesday has, as expected, a sharper screen, driven by a faster processing chip that acts as the “brains” of the device — but no new name.
It’s day two of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, but we’ve already seen the wraps come off the latest in technology.
The plan offered by Republic Wireless costs $19 a month.
Chris discusses the decision to move his speech to a joint session of Congress to 7pm next Thursday, he talks to Chris Butler about the AT&T/T-Mobile merger and CBS 3′s Beasley Reese about the Eagles last pre-season game.
It’s a deal worth $39 billion dollars and will create the largest cell phone company in the United States.
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...