A new book claims to solve one of the most enduring mysteries of the ages: Was Atlantis real?
Atlantis commander and Philadelphia native Chris Ferguson landed the shuttle safely this morning, marking the end of the 30 year NASA shuttle program.
After the space shuttle Atlantis arrives at the International Space Station for the last time, Earthlings will be able to see history (under the right conditions) just by looking up.
Atlantis is taking Ferguson on his third shuttle skyride; it’s the Archbishop Ryan High School and Drexel University grad’s second time in the commander’s seat.
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia