Michael Vick left the game with roughly under three minutes remaining in the third quarter with a neck injury that was later ruled a concussion, and the porous Eagles’ run defense couldn’t uphold a 10-point, fourth-quarter lead in dropping their first game this season, 35-31.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick had to leave the game against the Atlanta Falcons with a neck injury after being slammed into one of his own linemen late in the third quarter.
Matt Ryan is confident and self-assured, not the least bit threatened by the quarterback who came before him.
Eagles quarterback Michael Vick now says an energy drink is to blame for the way he played last week against the Rams.
As the Eagles began preparation for Sunday night’s contest against the Falcons, there was plenty of discussion on Wednesday about Michael Vick’s return to Atlanta as the starting quarterback for Philadelphia.
NFL Comeback Player of the Year winner Michael Vick will find out today if he will win a coveted endorsement deal with EA Sports.
Kolb began the season as the starter, but lost his job after sustaining a concussion in Week 1 because Vick was sensational in his absence. Vick was the NFC offensive player of the month for September.
Click More for full podcast..
- Study: Obesity Rates Highest Among Transportation Workers
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Choices For Controller Dominate Philadelphia Primary Ballot
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta
- Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,...