Arthur Caplan, who spent years at the University of Pennsylvania and now calls New York University home, says Lance Armstrong’s doping denials over the years rang hollow to anyone who closely followed cycling.
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia