The 350 members of the Class of ’13 gathered on Kerr Field in the shape of the number 13. The school’s Lansdowne campus was heavily damaged by an arson fire last month.
Three suspects, including a volunteer firefighter, have been charged with intentionally setting to fire to a historic mansion in Bucks County that caused significant damage.
Police say a New Jersey woman intentionally set fire to her home while her daughter and another person were still inside.
Officials announced that a volunteer firefighter was sentenced for arson on Thursday.
Three juveniles were arrested for allegedly starting fires in multiple trash cans around a former middle school in Mays Landing Saturday night.
A Philadelphia man has been sentenced to 16 years in prison for a potentially catastrophic arson insurance fraud which netted him over $127,000.
A Philadelphia man has been sentenced to 16 years in prison for a potentially catastrophic arson insurance fraud which netted him over $127,000. The arson fire went to two alarms and although, fortunately no one was injured, it destroyed the building and threatened other homes, businesses, a school and interrupted public transportation near Bustleton Avenue in the far Northeast.
Police in Folcroft, Delaware County are investigating their 3rd arson fire involving a car in less than four weeks.
Those fires left both individuals and a social service agency scrambling.
Fire officials in Folcroft, Delaware County, are investigating two suspicious fires that happened just two blocks apart, overnight.
The 15 year-old girl charged with two counts of aggravated arson and six counts of attempted murder appeared in court on Tuesday for a second detention hearing.
Crews have contained a forest fire in a remote section of southern New Jersey’s Hamilton Township, west of Atlantic City.
Crews in Camden County battled a barn fire early Saturday morning and now one person is in custody, facing arson charges.
A man who lives near FDR Park in South Philadelphia has been charged with a recent arson of the playground there that all but destroyed it.
Philadelphia police are investigating a series of car fires overnight in Juniata and Kensington.
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Philadelphia Remains 5th Largest City In Country
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...