Police in five New Jersey cities where departments have had deep layoffs are making fewer arrests for minor offenses – a trend that experts fear could lead to a rise in the most serious crimes.
Police have arrested about a dozen members of the Occupy Philadelphia movement who were protesting at a bank downtown.
Three men and one juvenile will be arrested and charged with causing extensive damage to a park in Bucks County earlier this year.
Chris reviews the Ames Iowa Straw Poll. He discusses what comes next for the candidates with Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup and gets the latest of the Phillies with Manager Charlie Manuel.
The Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office now says close to 1,500 drunken driving cases could potentially be in jeopardy because of improperly calibrated police breathalyzers.
Pennsylvania State Police say in 2010, for the 9th year in a row, they made a record number of DUI arrests.
Pennsylvania state troopers made 17,695 arrests last year for driving under the influence, the ninth straight year the department has set a record.
Philadelphia police now reveal that more than a thousand drunk-driving suspects may have a better chance of beating charges in court because evidence from their Breathalyzer tests will not be used against them.
Police in Delaware have arrested four teens in connection with breaking into several vehicles.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta