Learn how to keep your large home appliances working through basic maintenance.
In this week’s Angie’s List report, Jim Donovan has a look at ways to prevent your appliances from failing on you, so you don’t end up stuck with a big repair bill.
Defective or broken appliances can put your family at risk. 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has this advice to keep your family safe.
3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds that you don’t even have to get your hands dirty to make a difference this Earth Day, and you could end up with some extra cash in your pocket.
Home technology is getting ‘smarter’ — so much so, in fact that you barely have to lift a finger to control everything from your thermostat to your blinds.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Will you be hosting a big dinner this year? Well you might be ready, but are your appliances?
ReStore is Habitat for Humanity’s 19,000 square foot outlet in Kensington, sort of Goodwill meets Home Depot.
Come the new year, New Jersey residents will face new recycling rules for some major appliances in their homes.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta