Public school advocates are already asking for changes in the action plan unveiled today by Philadelphia schools superintendent William Hite. KYW’s Pat Loeb reports they want a moratorium on the school closings Hite as proposed.
The hearing lasted hours and was dominated by school parents and other advocates who object to the closure process.
A lot of procrastinating Pennsylvanians will be doing their taxes this weekend — never a pleasant task, but a pair of local nonprofit organizations wants to make you really angry about it.
- Cyclist In Critical Condition After Crashing Into Fence In Fairmount Park
- SRC Votes To Revise Outdated School Donation Policy
- Audit Reveals Problems With 2012 Election At Philadelphia Polling Places
- Masterman Students, Teachers Run To Raise Money For Extracurriculars
- Corbett May Have To Settle For Watered Down Pension Reform Bill
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...