“The Croods” evokes the Flintstones but quickly surpass it in ambitiousness and quality, what with all the parallels to modern families.
It was during President Clinton’s first term that Aaron Sorkin and Rob Reiner imagined what the next commander-in-chief might look and act like.
Nearly a decade later, with all the technological advancement in the interim, “Nemo” remains a monumental achievement as well as a delightful and resonant entertainment.
Sequel number three represents a step back in the right direction.
This is a terrific piece of work and a splendid entertainment.
It’s a deforestation fable about the effects of industrialized society on the environment.
This animé is an English-language version of 2010′s top-grossing hit at the Japanese box office, known there as “The Borrower Arrietty.”
It’s not equal to the masterful original, “Cars,” but it would border on the miraculous if it were.
A wannabe actor, chameleon Rango (Johnny Depp) yearns to play the hero in the Wild West that he has so long fantasized about.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...