The concept has been around for about 15 years but pet health insurance is more popular than ever with a variety of plan options.
The New Jersey Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is adding a new position to its staff that may be more familiar to fans of human-centered crime shows.
Police executed a warrant late Thursday at the home on the 4800 block of N. 8th Street in the Olney section of the city, where they discovered eighteen adult dogs and eight puppies.
The Endangered Species Act may itself be endangered, say its supporters, targeted with death by a thousand cuts.
Nearly every space possible is being used, but despite their best efforts the staff at the Pennsylvania SPCA is struggling, many animals could be euthanized if no homes are found.
There’s a new way to help homeless animals, and yourself as well.
The Eastern Cougar hasn’t been seen in 70 years. And after four years of research, is now declared extinct.
Officers from the Pennsylvania SPCA removed at least a dozen dogs from a Philadelphia home after receiving an animal cruelty complaint.
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...