Pennsylvania SPCA officers were called out to Pennypack Park Saturday after animal remains were discovered.
The fight against animal cruelty in Philadelphia is getting national exposure in a cable TV show airing Monday evenings at 9 pm.
Police executed a warrant late Thursday at the home on the 4800 block of N. 8th Street in the Olney section of the city, where they discovered eighteen adult dogs and eight puppies.
Following several good tips from the public, the Pennsylvania SPCA identified the owner of the malnourished horse that was abandoned in Hunting Park.
Animal welfare officials in Chester County are urging cat owners to keep their pets inside after several incidents of feline abuse.
SPCA officials in Chester County are asking cat owners to keep their animals indoors as officials investigate three separate incidents of animal cruelty.
Delaware County SPCA officials took custody of several cats and dogs they say were neglected in a Brookhaven home.
The Chester County SPCA is asking for the public’s help in finding who is responsible for maiming, killing and dumping several kittens at a home in Coatesville.
A Quakertown, Bucks County man is facing misdemeanor animal cruelty charges for allegedly shooting his dog last week on the grounds of the Doylestown Country Club.
No one on the 900 block of Shunk Street could have imagined the strange case of animal hoarding that was uncovered Tuesday evening in South Philadelphia.
Authorities in Bucks County are investigating another case of possible animal cruelty.
Phillies second basemen Chase Utley and his wife, Jen, have helped dedicate a “Kindness to Animals” themed mural in North Philadelphia, with the help of students from the Pratt Elementary School.
The SPCA says, based on results of forensic tests, the animal was a severely decomposed raccoon that was dead before being placed in the tree.
The Pennsylvania SPCA says they receive five to 10 cats and dogs each week that have been left out in the frigid temperatures and need food and medical attention.
The PSPCA investigated 1,177 animal fighting cases last year almost five times more than the amount in 2008 where there were 237 investigations.
- 'Fuel Your Passion For Fashion' With New Package At Philadelphia Hotel
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Chris Christie's Wife: He'd Make A Good President
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta