Hadas Kuznits covers a new gastro pub in center city, a restaurant celebrating high-end Italian truffles, and a West Philly bar marking Black Friday with dark beers.
On tap this week: National Watermelon Day, the Reisling Smackdown, and the Pope’s favorite foods.
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects
- National Immigration Rates On The Rise While Births Are On The Decline