Bucks County authorities say an 89-year-old woman caught in the crossfire during a shootout in Warminster in February was killed by a police bullet, but the alleged gunman who fired on police is now facing homicide charges.
Officials say at least one count of murder is likely to be filed against the man who allegedly engaged police in a shootout. An elderly woman was killed in a nearby apartment.
Andrew Cairns is charged with attempted homicide, aggravated assault, and numerous other offenses, but prosecutors say a murder charge could be added depending on how the investigation falls out.
A judge has set bail at 10-million dollars for a Warminster man who held police at bay for several hours during a standoff at an apartment complex along Street Road.
- Pot-Legalization Group Relocates Outside US Courthouse After 2 Arrests
- Philadelphia Orchestra Prepares For Trip To China, 40th Anniversary Tour
- Police: Suspect Dragged Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Philadelphia Hosts US Mayors For Discussion on Technology and Government
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta