American Red Cross
“We canceled every single blood drive Monday, Tuesday, and the majority of Wednesday as well,” says spokesman Anthony Tornetta.
With much of the East Coast devastated by Hurricane Sandy, a number of musicians have decided to hold a benefit concert for the American Red Cross.
As of Thursday morning more than half of Bristol Township was still without power after Hurricane Sandy moved through Monday night.
The American Red Cross is mobilizing in preparation for the arrival of Hurricane Sandy.
Volunteers from the Philadelphia area chapter are helping in efforts there, and the Red Cross is also reminding residents in our area about emergency preparedness for future mishaps, whenever they might occur.
An organization dedicated to reducing gun violence in high risk communities in Philadelphia was among groups participating in Macy’s “Shop for a Cause” day.
With the threat that Tropical Storm Isaac will make landfall in Florida in the next few days, some specially trained American Red Cross disaster workers from the Philadelphia area have been deployed to the area.
While its First Aid app can’t offer direct medical assistance, the American Red Cross has put together a guide to help you know what to do in an emergency.
By Hadas Kuznits PHILADELPHIA (CBS) - The American Red Cross has rolled out a new app for iPhone and Android. Dave Schraeder with the southeastern Chapter of the American Red Cross says it’s all about hurricanes. […]
Officials in Camden County, NJ say they are getting serious about a three-year-old ordinance banning smoking in public parks.
Members of the South Jersey Chamber of Commerce gathered to hear the Red Cross make a pitch for workplace blood drives to address a serious shortage.
A firefighter and a resident were injured in a house in Chester County early Friday morning.
There is a critical need for blood donations in our region, according to Red Cross officials who spoke today in Abington.
The American Red Cross offers a class for prospective babysitters to prepare them for what they may encounter.
Nearly a dozen residents have been displaced after an apartment fire in Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...