American Psychological Association
A new survey released Thursday says young adults, between 18 and 33-years-old, are more stressed than any other generation.
Despite the climbing divorce rate, influence of the internet in helping to disintegrate long-term relationships and public figures behaving badly, a Temple University psychologist still believes there are heroic fathers out there on this Father’s Day.
Denver and Los Angeles are rethinking zero tolerance policies after reports of severe punishments for youth misjudgments like carrying a toy gun.
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking
- Motorists Advised To Grin and Bear Delays as A.C. Expressway Work Proceeds
- Trash Can Explosion Injures Man In Delaware
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Bookings Way Down For 2014-2016
- Health: Most Sunscreens Don't Provide Good Protection
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...