This year, more than 10,000 children will be diagnosed with pediatric cancer. Many will respond to standard treatment, but others won’t.
The Alex Scott: Stand For Hope, to benefit the pediatric cancer charity Alex’s Lemonade Stand, has been nominated for the non-profit Stay Classy awards for most effective awareness campaign!
The Alex Scott: A Stand For Hope Phone Bank was held at the CBS 3 studios on Thursday, June 07, 2012.
A Stand for Hope, the Alex Scott Phone Bank, a 15-hour fundraiser held on CBS 3 and The CW Philly to raise funds for the Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, broke the million dollar mark in pledges tonight, raising $1,015,618 for pediatric cancer research, a record for the fundraiser which began in 2007.
These are the stories of the children whose lives have been touched by Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
Click here for ore information on Alex’s Lemonade Stand and upcoming events.
Preventing childhood cancer, that’s the goal at one local hospital receiving millions of dollars today to fight the cause. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl is On Your Side with more.
- What's Cooking on 1060: Foraging For Food, Cupcake Milkshakes, and 'Chefs for PAWS'
- Movie Review: 'World War Z'
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...