‘Magic Mike’ is a dreary dramedy about naked ambition and struggling male strippers who are, literally and figuratively, making ends meet.
So what do June, July, and August have in store for us as mainstream attractions compete for box office dollars? Plenty!
Benjamin Franklin said it first: “Time is money.” Well, here’s a movie that applies that truism literally.
Some movie titles provide their own reviews. Take this one, for instance.
He’s a high school teen, a loner, a misfit. He’s also an alien. From another planet.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...