Chris discusses the merger between US Air and American Airlines, the lasting political impact to Marco Rubio after his response to the State of the Union Address, and the President’s role in introducing sequestration. He also talks to Leroy Velasquez, who runs a website offering patrons the opportunity to pay for dates.
Chris details the President’s call for comprehensive immigration reform, Al Gore’s defense against selling Current TV to Al-Jazeera, the allegations that New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez travelled to the Dominican Republic to visit prostituties and Governor Corbett’s latest effort to privatize the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board.
Chris reviews the battles over the past two weeks regarding the fiscal cliff, the Hurricane Sandy relief package, and the shakeup Corey Booker is causing in New Jersey. He talks to CSN Philly’s Ray Didinger on the Eagles search for their next head coach, Michael Bronstein and Jeff Roe on the Monday Morning Matchup about the increase in the payroll tax and President Obama’s selection of Chuck Hagel’s selection as Secretary of Defense.
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking
- Motorists Advised To Grin and Bear Delays as A.C. Expressway Work Proceeds
- Trash Can Explosion Injures Man In Delaware
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Bookings Way Down For 2014-2016
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...