“We think it’s very important, as I’ve said time after time, to create revenue opportunities for the city other than sticking our hands into the citizens’ pockets and increasing taxes.” Clarke said.
Twenty-two-year-old Jordan Silverman and his 18-year-old brother Bryan have a novel business plan: They want to print advertisements on toilet paper.
Most smartphone users don’t hesitate to tap ‘OK’ when a newly-installed app asks for permission to use certain features on the device. But, a mobile security firm finds some big privacy risks in that practice.
Dish Network is out with a new feature for its DVR that makes it simple to skip all the commercials. ‘The Hopper’ has TV networks hopping mad.
The Delaware River Port Authority is looking at an advertising deal by SEPTA and wondering if it can do the same for the cash-strapped train system.
Time travel has become reality with the Video Time Machine app, a compendium of over 10,000 videos, some dating back as far as 1860.
Pat’s Steak’s in South Philadelphia usually has lines around the block, so you wouldn’t think it would need to advertise. But some wacky Pat’s ads have begun popping up.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Conceal $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Front Of Their Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...