Utility companies are reporting multiple power outages due to the storm.
Atlantic City Electric is offering smoke detectors to Gloucester County residents in need of a new one.
Utility crews in southern New Jersey continue to restore power to homes and businesses that lost electricity during severe thunderstorms that struck the region last weekend.
A little under 80,000 customers are still without power in southern New Jersey as the state continues its cleanup following the violent, windy storms that ravaged the state Friday night into Saturday morning.
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure In Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...