Abington High School
The founder of a Wall Street private equity firm who grew up in Montgomery County is donating $100 million of his own money to establish a scholarship program in China for students from around the world.
The friendly competition is designed to help area high school students make sound financial decisions and put them on the proper path when it comes to handling their finances as adults.
A 37-year-old married Montgomery County woman will spend at least nine months behind bars for having sex with two teenage boys who played football with her son at Abington High School last year.
When the Ghosts beat teams like Neshaminy, 35-21, as they did on Monday, it still comes as a surprise to some. To some, though not to the Ghosts, nor their coaching staff.
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...