The poll by AAA shows that more than 400,000 vacationers in the eight-county Philadelphia region are ready to return to the Jersey shore this summer.
AAA Mid-Atlantic says the average price of a gallon of regular gasoline in New Jersey on Friday was $3.31, up 2 cents from last week.
Testing while driving is a primary offense in Pennsylvania, meaning police can pull you over just for texting. The fine is $50.
Passport Day in the USA takes place this Saturday, but this year you have fewer options where you can get your passport.
By Jim Donovan: AAA Mid-Atlantic has announced that 21 hotels and 11 restaurants throughout the Philadelphia area, New Jersey and Delaware earned a 2013 Five or Four Diamond Award rating during the past 12 months. […]
AAA Mid-Atlantic projects 1.6 million Pennsylvanians will be traveling 50 miles or more away from home over the holiday weekend, between Wednesday and Sunday.
A report compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration pinpoints October as the deadliest month for pedestrians with Philadelphia accounting for one-third of the highway fatalities that are pedestrian related.
AAA-Mid-Atlantic is raising the alarm about a sharp rise in highway fatalities so far this year and is concerned about a deadly trend.
Hurricane Isaac and the impact it’s having on gas prices could dampen Labor Day weekend travel plans for some in the Philadelphia region.
A new report finds that of the two dozen intersections in Philadelphia with red light camera enforcement, the ones near City Hall rake in the most dough.
It was nice to watch gas prices tumble leading up to the 4th of July. Triple-AAA Mid-Atlantic says that’s over, for now.
Just in time for summer, the 14th edition of a guide for travelers with pets is out.
Independence Blue Cross is the first out of the gate with its partnership with AAA Mid-Atlantic, giving AAA members in southeastern Pennsylvania access to health insurance plans and, exclusively, Health Advocate services.
Today’s unseasonably warm temperatures may have many people reaching for the thermostat and savvy car-owners getting their vehicles ready for the heat.
By Jim Donovan: Participating Goodwill stores in the Greater Philadelphia area have teamed up with AAA Mid-Atlantic for the 3rd annual luggage Trade-In/Trade-Up program. This initiative encourages the community to donate gently used luggage to […]
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta